Wednesday, April 30, 2014

I L L Y


You're like the smell of fresh brewed coffee in the morning,
Inside a semi-wooden modern kind of house, with a big ass windows.
And the view are all green and fresh,
You can even feel the morning dew on your bare skin from a far.
A little pond gave you a morning theme song with the sound of splashing waters from the dancing koi fishes.

It's the strong vibrant kind of feeling.
It's the reason why i can't stop talking to you overnight, and until the sun come out in the morning.
It's the reason i have a sleepless night, because i can't wait to wake up and open my eyes, and see you again.
It's the reason why i can't talk about you to everyone that i know of.
Because they will never understood.

And i want the world to know about it.
I want the world to know that you're my cup of Illy Coffee.
Just simply because of the letter Illy itself,

I Love Loving You.








Feeling out for a moment,
A

No comments:

Post a Comment