Wednesday, April 30, 2014

02.13 AM : 030110


Living under your own shadow,
Nobody knows who are you and what are you looking for
Nobody seem to understand u for who u are,
They only see u and use u for their own good
And they manipulated u with bullshits and whatsoever they called it
But somehow I can see it clearly
That ure just an angel that on a mission and strucked down on this earth
Try to live this thing called life, but yet again, I see ur broken wings that kept u here among us
I wanna help u, ive been tryin to, but you seem too scared to reach out ur own heart to care of fixing urself
To go back where u belong,
To finished what ure searching for
Grab my hands and let me wash ur tears away
Let me fix and heal the bleed beneath
Trust me and I surrender my life to help u all the way
Im not perfect, but I kno what im capable with
Im not God, but I know that He send u to come to me
Because one thing u should kno,
That im a Wings
Made by broken things
Falling down to deepest bottom in the same cliff makes me stronger each time
And im sure ill be a good use for an angel that has touch the sky
If we were together, helping each other out, im sure youll fly high
so, will u trust me ?

No comments:

Post a Comment