Monday, May 19, 2014

A Simple Reminder For Me and For You



"It's too hard. It's too difficult. It's hard to explain. It's complicated"

The world seems to have so many words to describe how hard your life is.
Problems came all over the place and it become endless.
One down, one to come. And repeated.

I am writing this down, for i also have problems.
Buried burdens, Pain, Heartbreaks, Trauma, and many more.
And i keep saying excuses in my time of troubled.

Problems will always there,
and Problems will stay as Problems, if we chose to see it as one.

I am writing this down to become my own reminder.
I'm a downer, I over think when something expected unexpected things happen to me.
I need a reminder,
that even when when the world gets rough on me and you,
all we have to do is re-read this, and remember..
"I will not cause pain without allowing something new to be born, Says the Lord" 

I'm not trying to be all holy and all that,
I just want all of us to remember how great our life is,
with its ups and downs.
It what gave the life its own colors.
Something to tell about to your kids and grand kids one day, someday.
It what makes your life interesting.

Be grateful and Great will always come at you, even though it is disguised inside a Problems.







Have a blissful life, good peoples.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment